Shelby's Training On Tuesday Went Really Well. She Only Has 3 More Haircuts Then Her Course Will Be Completed. So Proud Of This Girl..... Look At The Restyle She Did On Tuesday.
Naturally curly or wavy hair – we’ve got you covered! Enhance, control & define with our new addition to the CURLUP collection… CURLUP perfecting lotion & leave-in conditioner!
NEW ULTRA RICH KERATIN CARE AT HOME.......
DEEP SMOOTHING MASK
• Transforms extremely unmanageable and damaged hair into perfectly smooth-down and controlled hair
• Replenishes disparities within the hair and seals the cuticle for long-lasting manageability and luxuriously soft hair like silk
• With the highest concentration* of precious keratin and silk proteins
• Supports the Keratin Treatment effect at home
*within the Kerasilk range
Available now at V&M Hair.
We Love This Product at V&M.....Perfecting Lotion enhances natural curls and reduces frizz
WHAT IT DOES
Concentrated formula defines + moisturizes + softens + smoothes for perfect curls. Can reactivate curls throughout the day.
HOW TO USE
Emulsify 1-2 pumps + work through towel-dried hair. Add more as necessary. Diffuse or air dry. Scrunch curls to refresh throughout the day.
Available in salon now
Here are 8 foods you should be eating if you want to grow hair longer, stronger and healthier.
1. Salmon: This fish is loaded with the strong hair supporters like Vitamin D and protein, but it also contains omega-3 fatty acids that promote hair growth by keeping your scalp healthy.
2. Yellow Peppers: Yellow bell peppers have nearly five and a half times more vitamin C than oranges (341 milligrams, as opposed to 63). This is good news for your locks since vitamin C is an antioxidant that strengthens the hair shaft and hair follicles, as well as prevents breakage.
3. Oysters: Zinc deficiency has been noted to cause hair loss and poor scalp conditions and oysters are loaded with zinc — just three ounces contain 493 percent of your daily value. But not just any oysters will do: Steer clear of the ones caught in the Gulf of Mexico, which may contain unusually high levels of Cadmium due to the 2010 BP oil spill.
4. Eggs: Eggs are an excellent source of those aforementioned omega-3s, and they are also contain biotin (which many people trying to grow their hair take in supplement form). But, just so you’re aware, it’s not the egg white that will make your hair long and beautiful, it’s the yolk. Eating too many egg whites can actually block the absorption of biotin into the body, causing a depletion of this micronutrient.
5. Sunflower Seeds: Just a few little seeds can supply you with an abundance of vitamin E, which will enhance blood flow to the scalp and promote faster hair growth.
6. Sweet Potatoes: These are loaded with beta carotene, the precursor for vitamin A that not only promotes a healthy scalp but promotes hair growth. But choose foods loaded with beta carotene over supplementing with high doses — like over 2500 milligrams — of vitamin A from retinol since it can be toxic at very high levels.
7. Avocados: Due to their high concentration of essential fatty acids naturally found in skin cells (which help to keep your skin smooth and supple), avocados are an age-old beauty secret. When topically applied to the hair and scalp, they have the added ability to stimulate collagen and elastin production. Mix a little avocado with sour cream (which contains lactic acid to help exfoliate dead skin and clean up buildup on the scalp) and apply to your hair and scalp for about ten minutes before washing it off.
8. Almonds: These nuts will make your hair grow faster and thicker due to their high biotin content. One cup contains nearly one-third of your daily requirement. You should be able to see the results in a month or two of adding them to your diet.
Keeping you up to date with whats happening in and out of the salon.